Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Google 20%

 For my Google 20% project I wold like to learn more about photo editing. I would like to make my project focused on how to edit pictures to make them better quality. For example how to edit light and the contrast. also  I will find the best websites that teach what are the things that makes a quality edited picture a good picture.

For the final product I want to present a blog that contains pictures that I edited.  It can be pictures that I got from someone else or ones that I take depending on what I can edit if I used one of mine. Each picture will have a retouched part that will be more obvious so that people can clearly see what is the aspect of the picture was edited. Also in  my blog I could add all the websites I used and the websites that were tutorials that teach me and guided me through the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment