I only know that there are some websites that help you create your own games. there are some more easy and friendly and others more advanced for someone who wants to make a real game. These advanced pages use coding.
Questions that I have about this topic:
1. What is Game Design, is it making the game from scratch?
2. What are the best advanced pages for designing a game?
3. What skills do you need to have as a designer?
Research
Things I learned
-Designers create the topic, the idea, and also the game itself.
-They have to design the layout, the different characters, the levels, score keeping etc.
- Designers have to be good at using technology, understanding it, good at math and coding and be very punctual with deadlines and limited in time spent in a subject.
- Designers have to have graduated from computer science or game design
- A game can have many designers who each do a specific thing for the game, for example one does the characters, an other the dialogue and like that until all aspects of the game are completed.
How it relates to my life
Even though i don't play many video games like my brother does, I still play Wii, Nintendo and PSP sometimes. In each of these game consoles there are many different games for all preferences. When I was younger I bought the ones of dressing up or cooking. This is the way this topic relates to my life.
Questions that I still have:
1. I still want to know what are the designing games pages that are free that you can use for fun?
No comments:
Post a Comment