Monday, November 19, 2012

College Exploration on Naviance

Colleges that interest me right know are Parsons School of Design and UCLA , although I am not sure what I am going to study yet.

After researching I found about McGill University in Montreal, Canada and Columbia University in New York, USA, these are some that interest me.


      McGill   ColumbiaUCLAUniversity of San Francisco 
 GPA     ( Not Available) 4 4 3.47
Graduation Rate  ( Not Available) 93% 90% 70%
 Cost ( Not Available) 45,290 35,564 37,424$
 Location Montreal,Canada New York, USA Los Angeles,
USA
 San Francisco
USA
 % Applications
Accepted
 49% 10% 26%58% 
 Public/ Private Private Private Public Private
 Size - Students 29,800 25,200 38,1579,557
My average GPA was 3.5
The GPA are:
Not Available- McGill University
4- Columbia University
4- UCLA
3.47- USF 
These GPA are very high, there is a bigger chance for me to enter in USF that in the other ones. If I wanted to get in the others I probably would have to raise my grade a little more. I will try to find colleges that are more reachable for me, since these seem to be a higher level than mine.

From this I learned that colleges are not very easy to find the one that is best for you, you need to make a lot of research to find the one that has exactly all the things you need and want, but also that is at your academic level. I am glad that I have been a good student through out my years in school, I can see that is very difficult to get a high GPA and you cant change your school record. It will end up affecting your future and your chances to get in a good college.

1 comment:

  1. I would like to thank you for providing information. It would be helpful to students who are look for this information.
    college information

    ReplyDelete